USIBC Supports 2016 GetGlobal Conference
Domestic and global leaders from industries such as retail, technology, hospitality, renewables, aerospace, entertainment, infrastructure, health and e-commerce will gather in Los Angeles for the first time ever to share and gain information and insights about how U.S. companies can thrive in dynamic foreign markets. GetGlobal will feature some of the most respected and renowned leaders from Indian, Asian, European and other thriving and evolving international markets, providing extraordinary global investment insights and direction to industry leaders in health care, agriculture, manufacturing and more.
At GetGlobal’s seminars, panel discussions, one-on-one meetings, and social gatherings, the world’s best and brightest leaders will help remove the mystery of foreign expansion and help businesses understand how they can successfully:
• Resonate Across Fast-Changing Foreign Consumer Markets
• Sell to Government in Emerging Markets
• Get through the Bureaucratic Mazes and Cross-Border Laws in Foreign Markets
• See the Frontiers of Trade and Payments Technologies
Some of the featured speakers of particular interest to USIBC members include:
* Santosh Desai – Managing Director/CEO, Future Brands, Ltd.
* Seema Kumar – Vice President, Innovation, Global Health and Science Policy Communication, Johnson & Johnson
* Christine Lu – Founder and CEO, America Innovates & Former Founder and CEO, Affinity China
* Horst Schulze – Former COO of Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. & CEO, Capella Group
* Anuradha Das Mathur – Founder/Director, 9.9 Media
* Pramath Raj Sinha – Senior Counselor, Albright Stonebridge Group
* Punit Modhgil – Director/Co-Founder, Octane.in & Founding Editor, Indian Marketing Review
* Rajiv Kumar – Senior Fellow, Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi & Founder Director, Pahle India Foundation
USIBC Members Receive a 25% Registration Discount! To Register, go here and enter the Code (USIBC) to Get the 25% Discount.