Sheppard Mullin Presents a Discussion Regarding Timely Topics Facing Indian Lawyers and Chief Legal Officers
Sheppard Mullin and USIBC Host Discussion on Timely Topics Facing Indian Lawyers and Chief Legal Officers
Please join us as Sheppard Mullin's experts provide an informative presentation on a range of topics, including:
- Trade Compliance and Sanctions - Including FCPA and Iran Sanctions update
- IP Update - Including analysis of Inter Partes Review (IPR) program
- Labor & Employment - Latest developments and how to avoid problems with the workforce in the U.S.
- Dispute Resolution - U.S. Trade Secret Law update and how to be in the best position to win business disputes
Sheppard Mullin Presenters:
- Reid Whitten, Partner – International Trade
- Manish Mehta, Partner – Intellectual Property
- James Hays, Partner – Labor & Employment
- Robert Friedman, Partner – Litigation, Arbitration and White Collar
Please click here to register.
Thursday, December 1st, 2016
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Vivanta by Taj – President
90 Cuffe Parade, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 005
For questions, please write to Ian Pogue-Mohammed (IPogue-Mohammed@sheppardmullin.com) or at 212.653.8448.